4/23/2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Julianne!

 Our baby has become two years old! We had a fun day celebrating with her. In the morning we went to the store and she picked out a cute princess balloon and then we went to McDonald's for lunch. She was much more interested in playing than eating.
After her nap we played outside and Brinley decided to give these "lovelies" to Julianne for her birthday. Both gross and sweet at the same time.

Then we had a little get together, with some good friends, to have cake and ice cream.
I have to say that Julianne's cake looks nothing short of pathetic. I really did have the best of intentions to make a cute Rapunzel cake, but it just did not end up happening.
Lucky for me I was the only one who cared.(It sure did taste good though).


After cake we had Julianne open presents. My mom and dad came a while back and got her a cute new bike, but sadly we do not have a picture of it yet. But she also got a new play dough set, princess figures and a Rapunzel doll with matching dress up for her (that she is wearing).  She loved it all!
We sure LOVE this girl. Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Linds said...

Cute! Happy Birthday!

ML said...

Happy Birthday baby! You're cute and so you're doll.

Josh and Diana Lee said...

I finally found your blog! Yay! Love all the pics. ;-)

Marie said...

I love all your princess things! And the cake is just so great. I plan on doing that too--as long as it tastes good, no big deal right? Thanks for posting the titanic pictures--I was so curious what it was like!