Our sweet baby girl is becoming less and less of a baby. She is now sixteen months old and as sweet as ever.
This is often how I find her, if she has been left alone for a little while. She loves to climb!
She loves to color with her sister, although she usually colors herself more than the paper.
And she is finally walking! She sure took her time, but now she is all over the place. She loves to talk (big surprise with Brinley as her sister). Her favorite words right now are baby and doggy.
She LOVES being outside and playing in the sand at the park.
Brinley and her are becoming great little friends and I often find them in their room playing. They are so cute together!
We love you Julianne!!
5 comments:
She is getting so big! You can definitely tell she is Brinley's sister they look so much alike! Hope you're enjoying your new life in St. Louis!
She is getting tall! That is so cute that they play together :)
She sure is cute! Your girls are both adorable. Hope you are doing well!
wow shes growing up fast!!!
Hey! When are you coming to Nauvoo? Emelyne and Julianne would have lots of fun together!! :) We were in St. Louis last weekend to hit the Cardinals game and Olive Garden. I thought about how I should have found your number as we were driving up to the Arch. Dang it. I kept looking around for you everywhere we went too, unfortunately St. Louis is way too big of a city for the odds of bumping into you to be very high. Nauvoo on the other hand...:)
Post a Comment