Our Valentines Day continued to be wonderful as the day went on. Since it was just not an option to go out because of the crowds and the kids, we decided to cook our own delicious dinner. I must say it was just that!
We decided to make something we don't usually have, so we chose Salmon. I found this yummy peach salsa recipe to make with it and it turned out awesome! Then I made Greek rice and a strawberry salad with feta. We also made Rosemary bread that we dipped it balsamic vinegar and Parmesan cheese. It was SOOOO good, every bit of it. I'm so glad that Greg and I both enjoy fish! Brinley even loves it too!

Because I was so busy making stuff all day, I didn't have time to make a dessert, which we all know is really the BEST part of any dinner. I was so bummed, but my honey gave me the greatest surprise. After we got done eating, he and Brinley went into our room and a second later I saw her walk into the kitchen holding this! I almost cried I was so excited. This is my all time favorite dessert ever, and I'm not even a big cake fan. This is a Great Wall of Chocolate from P.F Changs. It's amazing and worth every calorie.

Greg also surprised me with some roses and for the girls he gave each of them a Tinkerbell balloon. Brinley's favorite part of going Grocery shopping is looking at the Disney balloons, so she was in heaven! She played with it all night long. I even saw her trying to "put it to sleep" under the covers in her bed. Julianne just loved tugging on the string and watching it go up and down.
After we put Julianne to sleep, we let Brinley stay up and watch a movie with us. She's been wanting to see The Princess and the Frog so that's what we watched. She loved it! We enjoyed it too. I hope you all had a Happy Valentines Day too and were able to spend it with people you love!
Me and my Valentine!
Me and my Valentine!
5 comments:
Go Greg! He knows you so well :) And go Jenna! That meal looked better than what you would have got at a restaurant!
You guys are such a cute family!!! Your dinner looks delicious! It sounds like a really nice day.
my mouth just started watering seeing that delicious dinner... and the cake- wow, i'm going to have to go order some of that!!
Sounds like a great day. you look good with dark hair! Love it!
Holy cow...that food looks so good!!! You two are so cute!
Post a Comment