3/07/2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Brinley!!!


Today my little girl turned two! I can't believe it! I know that's what all Mom's say but I really can't believe how fast the time goes. She had a great day filled with lots of birthday fun. This morning she got to go to one of her favorite places, nursery! Then we came home from church, ate dinner, and then Greg took Brinley to the park while I got stuff ready for her party.

We had a small birthday party with our dental student family. Brinley had a great time playing with her little friends, eating cupcakes, and opening presents. She got a lot of darling clothes, an Amish rocking chair and a slide!! I'm trying to download the the rest of the pictures but my computer is being dumb so I 'll so upload them later. Until then......Happy Birthday Brinley, we love you more than you'll ever know!!!!

8 comments:

Blake and Holly said...

Ohh I love her tutu! Those are So cute! Happy Birthday Brin!! I can't believe she is 2 either Jen! Time does fly! Glad she had a good day!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Brinley! We miss you!

Heather said...

Cute pics! Happy happy birthday Brinley! Now...let's shoot for little J to be born on the 16th of April!!!

Ginnie said...

2 years old?! Now that is just plain crazy!!! Happy birthday miss brinley!

Matt and Kirsten said...

Happy Birthday to Brinley, and
VERY cute hair Jenna - I LOVE it!

The Clark's said...

I can't believe she is two! Its seems like you were just writing about her being born! Now you have another one on the way! How crazy! It just goes by way too fast! Happy Birthday Brinley!

the Roberts said...

Big Girl!!!!! when are you due?
katie says it is crazy snowy out there this year. I'm just gonna have to brag and say we have enjoyed the 70's this winter. Greg will surely have to get his dental practive out in this state.

britt said...

happy birthday!! wow, time goes by so fast! she is darling as usual!