2/18/2010

Where is a Grandma when you need one?


Today has been one of "those" days where if I lived near my Mom or Greg's Mom I would have called them and said, "Please come and get your granddaughter, she and I are getting on each others nerves like you wouldn't believe and we both need a break from each other. How about a nice sleepover with your little love bug?" To which they both would have been tickled pink, stopped whatever they were doing to come to both, mine and Brinley's rescue. Don't get me wrong, I love being with Brinley most the time, but when you are with someone 24/7 with no break or anytime to miss them, you start getting upset at silly little things that don't even matter. I really feel the worst for Brinley. I'm so tired and unmotivated lately because of being pregnant and uncomfortable that I just don't have the energy or creativity to play or take her out places. We stay inside a lot and there are only so many things you can do inside before getting really bored!! So to my little love bug, I'm sorry that you have to endure these last weeks of pregnancy with me. Hopefully things will get better soon and maybe one day, just maybe, we'll live closer to a Grandma.

5 comments:

The Clark's said...

I have days like those too so we totally understand! We wished Grandma lived closer too!

Em said...

Amen Amen Amen -
although if it gets that bad you should send her over to my house, while you still have that option!

Heather said...

I hope you Do live closer someday...because self-proclaimed aunties could take her too!

The Eggintons said...

I talked to "Grandma" at church today. She wishes that she could come to your aid! :)
Hang in there jenna. I feel for you. The end of pregnancy is so much harder when you have another little one around!! It does get easier after your baby is a month or so old:)

Brock and Tyra said...

Hi!! I heard you were expecting and had to offer you my congratulations. How exciting!!! You guys are aweseome!