4/16/2009

Happy late Easter

Sorry its been a while since we updated. Brinley and I have been in Utah visiting family and friends while Greg is at home doing finals. We've had a wonderful time so far. Here are some fun pictures of us on Easter. I'll write more about our trip later when we get back!


Seeing her basket for the first time.


The Easter Bunny brought Brinley a new swim suit and hat.


And of course a new book!


So pretty in her Easter dress.






I guess Brinley was a little tired of getting her picture taken, so she decided to tell us she was done.


First Easter egg hunt


She did a good job finding the eggs.


The only thing that would have made our Easter better, would have been having Greg there!! We miss you honey!!!

8 comments:

Haley+Salesi said...

Such a cutie pie!!! Love the photos of you guys, so adorable... I was bummed that we just missed each other by a few days of being home... oh well hopefully next time!!! Well your little one is just an angle... Hope Greg did well on his finals!!! :) xoxox

Matt and Kirsten said...

she is so stinkin cute!

Brock and Tyra said...

Cute, cute. Happy Easter!

{amy k.} said...

Oh my gosh- those are such cute pictures!!! Her dress is so pretty, she looks adorable!

Ellie said...

It was so good to see you guys while you were here! I'm glad Brinley had a good easter!

Josh and Cara said...

Brinley is so adorable! I love the pictures of her and the tulips!! so cute!

Breanne Unsicker Evans said...

yes yes your daughter is very cute!! But oh my goodness Jenna you are so hot!I always have known your a bombshell but that last picture proves it : ) what a babe. Glad you had a fun Easter. sure love ya

Krystal said...

She is so cute in her dress! Love all the faces, and cute smile! Looks like fun!