3/10/2008

Brinley Ruth Carr



Here are some pictures of our beautiful little baby girl. We named her Brinley Ruth Carr. She is so sweet. I'll write back later with details about the delivery and things like that, but I just wanted to get some pictures on so everyone can see her!!

24 comments:

amyorr said...

She is beautiful! Thanks for letting me take a peek yesterday!

britt said...

OH congrats you guys!! she is so precious! I'm so excited for you and wish we could be there to help you and be there for ya with food and etc. and Yes! let us know all the details! We love you and are so happy for you!

{amy k.} said...

She is adorable!!! Congrats! How exciting this is for you- and I love the name Brinley. I hope you are all healthy and happy and enjoying your precious new little family. Wish we were closer!

Ellie said...

Jenna...she is beautiful! Congratulations! And her name is so cute and perfect for her!!! And you look great!

Heather said...

She is so pretty! This is all so exciting!!!

Linds said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Ginnie said...

You know you should really have a picture of baby Brinley with her God Mother ;) I just love her!

Ashley said...

Congrats! I can't wait to meet her in person...I will give you a few days. She is a doll.

Lindsay Thacker said...

JENNA what a beautiful baby!!! She looks like you!!! CONGRATS huN! Now you guys just need to come visit so we can play with her! :)Love you guys!

Krystal said...

Congrats! She is so cute. I think she looks like both of you. Nice job on having her early. Thats always a good thing!!!

Anonymous said...

She is soooo adorable. We are excited for you both. Congratulations and Welcome Brinley!

Anonymous said...

Hey, good job guys! Greg, we'll start working on the training regiment for her throwing arm soon... They'll have a HECK of a time dealing with you in the stands at her games I'm sure...Roo

Danny and Darcie said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so excited for you. She is beautiful. We can't wait to meet her.

Melissa said...

She is a doll! What a fun time!! We can't wait to see you guys this summer!

em said...

she's so cute! i want to come squeeze her. not too tightly, don't worry :) hub and i will try to make it over today if you're up for it!

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

She is so so so CUTE! I am so happy for you guys.

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

She is so so so CUTE! I am so happy for you guys.

The Perry family said...

She is sooooooooo cute! Congrats you guys!

Melanie said...

Jenna, she is so tiny! I would love to just hold her. Enjoy! And give her loves from us.

Bryan and Ashley said...

Congrats you guys! She is absolutely adorable! Hope things are going well!!!!

E n D said...

Oh, she is adorable! And so tiny! Congratulations!

Elisa and Tyler said...

Hey there! It's Elisa Johnson. How are you? Your baby is so beautiful! Congrats!

Brock and Tyra said...

AWWW! I'm so happy for you guys. You will be AWESOME parents!

The Pyper's! said...

She us so freakin adorable!! Yeah!! I am glad that she is here!